Seiten

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012

English version....

I just noticed that there were some people from America and Turkey visiting my blog.
So I thought maybe I should write in English for them, too.

OK, let's start with a short introduction: On this blog I would like to show you some selfmade cards, scrapbooks and maybe a little more. I concentrate on paper and only some little more things to make beautiful things out of it.

As you already might have seen below, there is a greeting card/birthday card with the autumn theme. I like those coloured leaves a lot. Also inside the card you can find some single leaves.

The other one is a simple card for an older man's birthday.

As you can see, most of my projects are really simple, so you don't need a lot of different things and it's easy to do them.

Right now I also started as a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!
You can find the Stampin' Up! brochures on the right top,
if you would like to order something, feel free to contact me.

Products of Stampin' Up! are not available in any traditional shop, you can only get them through demonstrators like I am one now!

Just leave a short comment, so I know that you like what you see here on my blog!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen